Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kam Pua Mee @ Sin Ming Kee Cafe

Kam Pua Mee is a yellow noodle in oil fragranced by onion and garlic, served with roasted pork. The noodle is served with chili sauce instead of pickled sliced chili. Kam Pua Mee is available either way as below to request while the order make.

  • Plain
  • Tossed with sweet soya sauce
  • Tossed with chili sauce
  • Tossed with sweet soya sauce and chili sauce

Kam Pua Mee from Sin Ming Kee Café, is the only one traditional hand make noodle in Sibu as I known. Today most of the noodle served is from manufacturer. Under my expectation, they informed me, I need to wait because of the long queue while I make my order. Definitely it’s worth enough to wait for the delicious and traditional Kam Pua Mee. Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails