Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Purple Cane Moon Cake

Moon Cake Festival: A Mid-Autumn Festival (Chung Chiu), the third major festival of the Chinese calendar, is celebrated on the 15th day of the eighth month. Yesterday I bought 2 pieces of moon cake from Purple Cane. I chose 2 favors: Green Tea Pandan Paste and Bamboo Charcoal Lotus Paste. It made by tea and not too sweet as traditional one. Inside each box of moon cake, got 2 papers of Lantern Riddles.

Over the Moon Lantern Riddles

  1. Where do fish keep their money?
  2. Mary's father has 4 Children; three are named Nana, Nene, and Nini. So what is the 4th childs name?
  3. The more of them you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
  4. Name three keys that unlock no doors.
  5. Take off my skin, I won't cry but you will. What am I?
  6. What has to be broken before it can be used?
  7. Which is the strongest day? Why?
  8. What two things can never be eaten for breakfast?
  9. What is the difference between here and there?
  10. Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?
If you would like to know more riddles, welcome to purchase Purple Cane Moon Cake.








Answers

  1. Riverbank
  2. Mary
  3. Footsteps
  4. Monkey, Donkey, Turkey
  5. Onion
  6. An egg
  7. Sunday, because the rest are weekdays
  8. Lunch and dinner
  9. The letter "t"
  10. Forward I am ton, backwards I am not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails